VISSLA 7 SEAS 50/50 403 FULLSUIT
El neopreno de 4mm de grosor ligero y fácil de poner. Alta gama.
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• DKG colorway features smoothy panels on front and back. Take extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Download Warranty Form
Most Importantly Enjoy!
- Durable & Water Tight
- Tailored Fit
- Limestone Based Neoprene
- Eco Carbon Black
- Dope Dyed Yarn