VISSLA 7 SEAS 504 FULLSUIT
El Vissla 7seas en 5/4mm de grosor y cremallera al pecho, para las aguas más frías.
Made for cold water: 48 - 56° F / 9 - 13° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas 5/4 Full Wetsuit with booties, gloves, and a detachable hoodie to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Download Warranty Form
Most Importantly Enjoy!