Traje de neopreno Vissla 7 Seas Comp CZ 403
El Vissla 403 en la versión COMP, cremallera en el pecho, cómodo y elastico como su primo el 7 Seas pero sin sellar.
7 SEAS WETSUITS
Vissla’s most flexible 7 Seas Fullsuit. A high performance surfing suit at a great price with the least restriction possible.
Less interior tape = More stretch.
Made for cool water: 54 - 64º F / 12 - 18º C
+ WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Thermal SS Fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT • Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design • Tripled glued, blind stitched seams • Vissla's super stretch Neo 3.0 tape at crotch, knees, and stress points allows for maximum seam sealing without compromising stretch and comfort. • Easy access secure key cord • Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength • Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs • Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.