Traje de surf Vissla 7 Seas 504 CZ
El Vissla en 5 mm, todas las comodidades del 7 Seas, cómodo y elástico. Para agua muy fría, por debajo de los 12 grados. Sellado.
Designed for the Everyday Shred
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 08 - 12° C
+ WARMTH & STRETCH • Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT • Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing + CARE
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light.
• When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.