Quillas Sup River KeelFCS
Juego de trifin para tu SUP o softboard. Especialmente pensadas para navegar en ríos.
River keel newly formulated ultra tough for bouncing off boulders in white water all day long. Shallow draft and raked template allow minimum hangups on shallow spots.
- • Low aspect keel designed by Charlie MacArthur
- • Soft yet pliant polypropylene construction
- • Ideal for SUP use in shallow river and extreme white water
- • Designed to skid over rocks
- • Suitable for Softboards: the pliant plastic material makes this fin a safer alternative for learners.
These low-aspect keel fins draw only a few inches of water, meaning you‘ll rarely have to portage your SUP board over shallow stretches.
They have a long leading edge which act like a skid plate in the event of rock strikes, and the stiff but pliant plastic construction effectively absorbs impact.
Should you lose one, the bright colors and positive buoyancy also make them easy to retrieve at the next eddy.