Traje neopreno hombre High Seas 302 VisslaVissla
El High Seas de Vissla es aún más elástico que sus primos los 7 Seas, sellado, cómodo y por supuetso caliente, está recomendado para surfers que pasan mucho tiempo en el agua.
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
Completely redesigned for 2021 with less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth. Vissla’s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber! matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Most flexible, lightest chest zip available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Stitch-less outer arm seams for superior stretch.
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.