Traje de surf Dakine Kids Ranger BZ 302
Traje de surf pensado para durar, 3 mm de grosor en versión cremallera trasera en un traje de neopreno elástico, caliente y cómodo para tallas Junior, niño o niña. Con todo lo que puedes esperar de un traje de neopreno, incluso lleva silbato de emergencia.
If you want to test the durability of a wetsuit, give it to a kid. We designed our new Ranger kid’s wetsuits to be the most durable all-around adventure hardwear for swimming, scrambling, surfing, river running or anything else that revolves around water. This multi-purpose suit is made to take constant beatings and last, with reinforced neoprene panels in high-wear areas like the elbows, seat and knees. The body panel thickness adds warmth and buoyancy, while high-stretch areas feature flexible S-type neoprene. The back-zip design allows for easy entry and exit. And with an adjustable collar and an emergency whistle, the Ranger Surf Hybrid Back-Zip 3/2MM suit emphasizes safety for water-based adventures of all types. What’s more, the Ranger’s incredible durability gives it unrivaled resale or hand-me-down value for when it’s inevitably outgrown.
- RESIST panels in elbow, seat and knee
- FLX_THERMO lining in stretch areas
- Partially taped and critically taped seam junctions
- Panel thickness designed for bouyancy
- True thickness throughout
- 3D stitch
- S type Neoprene in all stretch panels
- D foam Neoprene in high wear areas
- Adjustable collar
- Emergency whistle
- Cascade Camo unisex print in arms